Exciting new interface. Great new features.
The new, improved Student Resource Center and Opposing Viewpoints Resource Center presents new features specifically targeted to students and educators, including:
- National and state curriculum standards search, correlated to the content, that allow educators to quickly identify material by grade and discipline.
- Configurable Lexile reading levels for periodicals that support reading initiatives and testing.
- Curriculum topic trees on Student Resource Center's home page that feature one-click access to the hottest, most- searched topics in each major curriculum area.
- Choice of three popular topics lists on Opposing Viewpoints Resource Center's homepage that addresses the need for flexibility in displaying controversial subjects.
- "Keyword in context" within results list that allows users to easily determine relevance of each search result.
- Podcast feeds, starting with weekly presidential radio broadcasts, with additional content to be added in the coming months And much more!