SPC Libraries now have access to DemographicsNow Library Edition, a comprehensive Web-based solution offering a wealth of consumer and business information, through the Florida Electronic Library. You will find the link on our databases A-Z. (Login with student/employee ID and last 4-digits of SS#)
With the growing number of students studying entrepreneurship and business— the need for up-to-date resources on demographic estimates, consumer expenditure, and retail sales potential for all level of geography across the U.S. is at a premium.
DemographicsNow provides geographic business intelligence for:
- Business & Marketing Plans — fast and easy formatted reports available in seconds.
- Determining where you should locate your business.
- Understanding your customers better — How much do they earn? How much do they spend?
- Analyzing new markets…should you expand to other areas?
- Targeting direct mail and advertising programs — to the customers most likely to buy your product/service.
- Identifying where your competitors are located.
- Great for territory sales planning.
- Lifestyle customer segmentation categorization used by the professionals.
DemographicsNow is the perfect complement to our Small Business Resource Center.
Live online training to learn more about DemographicsNow is available. The current schedule and registration information is online at http://www.flelibrary.org/training/.