Student Services Workshops
Tarpon Springs Campus
Time Management/ Study Skills
Learn how to organize your time. Develop strategies for completing your assignments and projects without stressing out. It is difficult to know the best way to study. Learn how to improve your study skills so you can get great grades.
- September 13th 4:30pm – 5:30pm- Room GA 424
- September 16th 12:30pm – 1:30pm- Room GA 424
- September 20th 4:30pm – 5:30pm- Room GA 424
- September 23rd 12:30pm – 1:30pm- Room GA 424
Test Taking Skills
Taking tests can be very stressful. Find out the secrets to successfully taking tests.
- September 27th 4:30pm – 5:30pm- Room GA 424
- September 30th 1 2:30pm – 1:30pm- Room GA 424
Career First Step Workshop
This workshop will get you in the direction to determine what direction you want to go towards a fulfilling career.
- October 4th 4:30pm – 5:30pm- Room BE 412
- October 6th 12:30pm – 1:30pm- Room BE 412